Thank you for shopping at SmartBit Digital. Please read this policy carefully. This is the Cancellation and Refund Policy of SmartBit Digital. Digital Services (*)
- We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project was moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed.
- No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
SEO and digital marketing service packages are non-refundable. However, the client may cancel such services with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- Hourly and customer support contracts are to be paid in advance. None of them qualifies for refunds. Unused time in your hourly or support contract can be used for credit towards upcoming work. One support ticket equals with one hour of work. Our rate is set at $50/hr. All prices are in USD.
- No refunds are offered on deposits or payments for abandoned or dormant projects. The cut-off time for abandoned or dormant projects is 30 days.
- A client will pay SmartBit Digital a cancellation fee of 20% fee if the project or any portion of the project scope is canceled by the client.
Digital Products (**) SmartBit Digital honors refund request for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
“Non-delivery of the electronic product – download issues due to SmartBit Digital server problems, issues originated from client’s e-mail service provider or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, SmartBit Digital issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
Digital Product “not as described” – such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on SmartBit Digital’s website. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
Major or Critical Defects – SmartBit Digital tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. SmartBit Digital reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase the following day.